Classic 4 Plus
Classic 4 Plus – 4 Seater
Evolution Electric Golf
'- 103″ x 55″ x 74″
- 48V AC Induction motor drive system
- Lithium Battery
- 9-inch touchscreen with Speedometer display ,back-up camera ,Stereo system ,Bluetooth connection
- Luxury 2 Tone Seats*
- Decorative Strip
- Colored Decorative Wheel Trim
- Dashboard with color-matching cupholder insert
- Luxury Steering Wheel
- Extended roof and flip flop rear seat kits
- Plastic rear seat kit with trunk & cup holders
- Rearview Mirror
- USB Charging Ports
- 400A EVOLUTION controller
- 6.3kw motor
- *Luxury 2 Tone Seats: Colors are standard, based on the color of the cart, and cannot be changed from the distributor.
'- Acid Dipped, Powder Coated Steel Chassis(Hot-Galvanized chassis optional) for a longer “cart life expectancy” with a LIFETIME Warranty!
- 25A Onboard waterproof Evolution charger, preprogrammed to Evolution lithium batteries!
- Clear foldable windshield
- Optional Golf bag holder kits
- Impact-resistant injection mold bodies
- Independent suspension with four arms
- Assembled at one of our 2 – locations in the USA for proper quality control.
-Bright lighting for the front and rear in order to maximize visibility in the dark and to alert other drivers on the road to be aware of your presence
Low Speed Vehicle Package
'- VIN number plate
- MSO document
- License Plate Light
- DOT certified foldable windshield
- 4-wheel hydraulic brakes
- Seat Belts
- Max speed 25 miles per hour
Low Speed Vehicle Requirements
'- NHTSA (National Highway Traffic Safety Administration) issued a mandate that requires hybrids and electric vehicles travelling at less than 18.6 mph (30 km/h) to emit warning sounds that pedestrians must be able to hear over background noises- The regulation requires full compliance in all electric vehicles, including LSVs.
- Because of the quietness of electric vehicles and the possibility of collision with visually or audibly impaired pedestrians, the overall objective is to facilitate proximity awareness and minimize the chance of personal injury.
- In summary, an LSV (legally licensed to drive on streets up to 25+ mph must emit a sound when the forward or reverse switch is in the:
- From 0 MPH to 18.6 mph.
- The sound is allowed to stop once the vehicle exceeds 18.6 mph.
- For complying with NHTSA rules, all LSV vehicles need to be installed with Pedestrian Alert sound generator.